Age: Minimum 17 years old
Max Bike is a camp for all those that love mountain biking and nature. The basecamp for Max Bike is the PDF center in Rasnov. Beautifully situated at the foothills of the Bucegi Mountains, the area offers a wide range of great mountain bike tours.
Advanced mountainbiking skills are not required, however, Max Bike offers sufficient challenges for advanced bikers. We ride in two groups where trails differ in difficulty and length. The appeal of this camp is its combination of mountain biking in a great scenery and the visit of some of Romanias best tourist attractions.
- International camp.
- Acquisition of mountainbiking skills.
- Bible studies and group discussions on relevant spiritual topics
- Mountain biking in small groups with varying degrees of difficulty and length.
- Bike trips in the surrounding mountains (Bucegi, Postăvarul, Piatra Craiului) that offer a beautiful scenery and challenging descents.
- A two-day trip traversing the countryside of Transylvania with an overnight stay in a Saxon village. The original medieval villages and fortified churches are unique in Europe .
|Max Bike 2020|
|Age||Minimum 17 years old|
|Period|| 12 July 2020 – 18 July 2020
Reception: 12 July 2020, 14:00 – 15:00 hours
Leaving: 18 July 2020, 11:00 – 12:00 hours
560 RON for any student who registers and pays the registration fee until 12 June 2020
580 RON for those who register and pay the registration fee until 14 June 2020
600 RON for those who register and pay the registration fee until 5 July 2020
50 Euros (please transfer to our Euro account at Banca Transilvania)
|Registration Deadline||5 July 2020|
|Helmet rental||10 RON / all event time|
|Bike rental||100 RON / all event time|
|Location||Centrul de Vacanță Rosenau, Rasnov, Romania|