- Fun Court (NEW!)
- volley ball
- Football/soccer field
- Beach volley court
- Bonfire pit
- Pavilion with barbecue grill for picnic
- Ropes course
- Bike rentals
- Equestrian center (Maggie’s Ranch – http://www.maggiesranch.ro/ro/ )
- ATV rentals
- Trout fishing
Bucegi Mountains: http://visitorcenter.ro/tour/bucegi-mountains/
Piatra Craiului: http://romaniatourism.com/park-national-piatra-craiului.html
The above nearby mountain ranges offer the following activities:
- Caving (Valea Cetății Cave) http://www.pestera-valeacetatii.ro/ro/
- Hiking (close to center)
- Rock Climbing
- Via Ferrata (Klettersteig)
- Mountain biking
- Main peaks to summit:
- Omu Peak – 2505 m (8219 ft)
- Moldoveanu – 2544 m (8346 feet)
- The Citadel of Râșnov, is a medieval architectural monument built in the XIV century. It is 6km away from our center.
- The Bran Castle, known worldwide as Dracula’s Castle, is located only 17 km away from our center.
- The Peleș Castle, situated at less than an hour drive, gives you the opportunity to admire an impressive collection of paintings, sculptures, armors, rugs, furniture, and upholstery in its 170 rooms.
- The Saxon Citadels in the Brașov area are famous for their Saxon architecture, 7 of the fortified citadels and churches being a part of UNESCO World heritage.
- Poiana Brașov Resort, situated at more than 1020 m altitude and only 18 km away from our center, is the most popular Romanian ski resort and offers many mountain hikes in Postăvaru Massif and surroundings.